- Powerful 1 hp max, 1,725 rpm motor
- Large 12-1/2-inch swing capacity provides the largest capacity in its class
- Electronic variable Speed with three-pulley speed ranges provide the required speeds needed to turn a project without changing belt position
- Forward and Reversing function allows the turner to achieve a superior finish. Sanding a turned piece with the grain causes the wood fibers to lay down and remain rough.
- Patented belt tensioning system for easy and quick speed changes and sets the belt at the correct tension every time for maximum power transfer and longer tool life
Featuring a ball-bearing live center, heavy-duty steel knockout bar, and onboard storage for easy access to adjustment tools, the Delta 46-460 industrial 12-1/2-inch variable-speed midi lathe handles even heavy-duty jobs with ease. Ideal for professional woodworkers, this machine gives you fast, smooth results and offers variable speed for consistency and control. Industrial 12-1/2-Inch Variable-Speed Midi Lathe
At a Glance: Powered by a 1-horsepower max, 1,725-rpm motor fo